- 1 1/4 cups (12 oz) fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) fresh squeezed lime juice
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup liquid sweetener, we use light agave syrup (or use 1 cup sugar dissolved into 1 cup of the water)
- 4 tsp matcha, divided (we use Encha)
- Ice for serving
FOR THE TRIPLE CITRUS LEMONADE
- Start by combining all of the citrus juices in a large jar, that has at least a 10 cup (80 oz) capacity
- Add the water and liquid sweetener, stir well to combine. Taste the lemonade at this point and adjust sweetness and or amount of water as necessary. Citrus can vary in its acidity and sweetness, so this is the stage you want to adjust the lemonade to your liking.
- Refrigerate triple citrus lemonade until ready to serve.
- Rather than adding the matcha powder into the lemonade, I highly recommend adding the matcha into each individual glass when you are ready to serve. This keeps the matcha from oxidizing and it makes for a really incredible presentation to see the layers of matcha and lemonade in the glass!
TO ADD MATCHA:
- Heat 2 oz. of water per 8 oz. of lemonade that you are going to serve.
- Add 1/2 tsp matcha powder per 8 oz. of lemonade that you are going to serve to a small bowl
- Pour hot water (175°F is ideal) over matcha powder and whisk until smooth and frothy
- Fill each of your serving glasses with a handful of ice and 8 oz. of triple ctirus lemonade. Pour 2 oz. of the matcha concentrate over each glass of lemonade.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Drink
- Serving Size: 8 oz