MACROS: 2 grams net carbs, 6 grams fat, 8 grams fiber, 7 grams protein
- 1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds (divided)
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk powder
- 4 tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning (*see note)
- 1/2 tsp fine grain salt
- 1 tsp golden monk fruit sweetener (or substitute with 1/16 tsp stevia powder, or 1 tsp maple syrup)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups warm filtered water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a 1 pound loaf pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Pulse 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds in your food processor or blender until nicely ground into a flour of medium-coarse consistency
- In a large mixing bowl combine the pumpkin seed flour with the remaining pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, psyllium husks, everything but the bagel seasoning, salt and sweetener of choice.
- Add in the warm water, melted coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar & stir with a spatula until the mixture is well-combined and thick. Use the spatula to press and pack the batter into the loaf pan, evening the top until it is nice and smooth.
- Bake the loaf for 45 minutes, then take the loaf out of the oven and flip the bread onto a baking sheet so the top is facing down. Remove the loaf pan and return the now upside down loaf to the oven to bake for the remaining 15 minutes.
- Once the bread is done baking, allow it to cool completely and then slice into 24 pieces (each slice will be approximately 1/4″ thick.
- For optimal eating enjoyment, serve slices very well toasted and topped with cream cheese & avocado (or any topping of your choice ;)
- Store bread in a re-usable bag in the freezer
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: keto, bread, breakfast